Booth Payment Details
New Vendor Payment for Cary Downtown Farmers Market 2018
- ALL vendors have to apply and pay the $25 (January only) /$35 application fee
- Guest vendors pay $25 per week.
- Part Time Vendors (defined as <24 weeks of 34 weeks) pay $50 membership fee and $75 up front (5 weeks commitment) and then $15 a week.
- Full Time Vendors (defined as > 23 weeks of 34 weeks) pay $50 membership fee and $100 up front (10 weeks commitment) and then $10 a week.
- Full time vendors who want to pay for the entire season will save 10% ($340-$34 = $306).
- Full time vendors who do not pay for the entire season but have attended every week will get the last three weeks free ($30 savings).
- Co-op booths (two vendors per booth) will follow the same guidelines above but will be $5 more. Therefore, $15 a week for full time and $20 a week part time for part time. The membership fee is $60.
- Seasonal vendors are treated the same as full time vendors.
Business Community Table Payment for the Cary Downtown Farmers Market
- One week is $100.
- Two – four weeks is $80 per week.
- Five or more weeks is $65 a week.
- One year at $55 per week or $1870.
If you do not wish to pay online, please mail your check to:
Attn: Market Manager
PO Box 4621
Cary, NC 27519-4621
If you have questions, please contact the market manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.