Booth Payment Details
New Vendor Payment for Cary Downtown Farmers Market 2019
- ALL vendors, including Full Time, Part Time, and Guest have to apply and pay the non refundable $35 Application fee. This is required regardless of approval/acceptance into Market. This fee covers administration and operations of paperwork and document review.
- Guest vendors pay $25 per week.
- Part Time Vendors must participate 18 weeks of 34 weeks; pay $50 membership fee and $75 up front (5 weeks commitment) and then $15 a week.
- Full Time Vendors must participate 24 weeks; pay $50 membership fee and $100 up front (10 weeks commitment) and then $10 a week.
- Full time vendors who want to pay for the entire season will save 10% ($340-$34 = $306).
- Co-op booths (two vendors per booth) will follow the same guidelines above but will be $5 more. Therefore, $15 a week for full time and $20 a week for part time. The membership fee is $60.
- Seasonal vendors are treated the same as full time vendors.
Business Community Table Payment for the Cary Downtown Farmers Market
- Booth fees ranges $75-100; please inquire for more information
If you do not wish to pay online, please mail your check to:
Attn: Market Manager
PO Box 4621
Cary, NC 27519-4621
If you have questions, please contact the market manager by email: email@example.com.