You are invited!
We are gearing up for Autumn at the Market. Please join us from 8am-4pm, Saturday September 29th for the celebration! In addition to the wide variety of farmer and craft vendors there will be lots of fun activities for the whole family!
Festival Fun Activities include:
- Live Entertainment: Live music throughout the day on our outdoor stage includes City Folks, Loos Change, Mountain Blue, BeatAlls, and Groovynators.
- Food Trucks and Local Craft Beer: Stop by for a meal or a snack, or try the latest seasonal brew at one of our beer or wine vendors. Our food truck lineup includes American Meltdown, Tacos Mama Chava, Brooklyn Boys Pizza, and Pelican’s SnoBall for the kiddos. Our beer/wine lineup is as local as it gets, with ALL Cary vendors — Fortnight, Jordan Lake Brewing, and Chatham Hill Winery!
- Farm and Craft Demos: Let our artisans and farmers teach you through demonstrating the techniques they use in making their creations. Our demonstration lineup includes 2 Bros and a Bard, Cary Pottery, Haw River Mushrooms, Kiki’s Rewind Designs, and Jess Porta Art & Design.
- Kids’ Zone Activities: We have your kids entertainment covered this Saturday! Activities include Bounce house, Face painting by Justine, Play with your food — making rainbow noodles! Henna tattoos, Santa in September!, Coloring, Bubbles, and Paint a pumpkin!
- Shopping: A wide variety of vendors, artisans, and farmers will be available all day – shop for the week and for one-of-a kind gifts!
- Pie-Eating Contest 1pm: Finally the opportunity to eat without using your hands! Join us for an old-fashioned pie eating contest! Whoever finishes their pie the fastest wins a first place trophy for 2018.
Nom, Nom Pie! Join us for an old-fashioned pie eating contest. We need participants for the contest!
Interested? Email email@example.com
A Huge ‘Thank You’ to our Sponsors!
Festival Sponsor: The Douglas Realty Group
Kid Zone Sponsor:
Graceful Expressions Dance, Grow Eco Baby
Food Truck Sponsor: Cookhaus Public Kitchen
Stage Sponsor: Jam Salad Entertainment
Pie-eating Contest Sponsor: Performance Food Group
The 2018 Farmers Fall Festival is hosting over 45 vendors !
See a full list of vendors here
We love Local!
The Cary Downtown Farmers Market is excited for our Festival celebration and we look forward to a day of fun with the community!
We are grateful to work in conjunction with the Town of Cary to provide our community with a platform that encompasses everything local from food trucks, craft beer, and music all the way to arts and crafts as well as fresh farm food and other edible goods.
~Here are some images from the 2017 Fall Festival~
Fortnight Brewery at the Fall Festival
Pie eating contest
Pottery demonstrations by Cary Pottery
Live music all day long
Fresh farm vegetables are available at the Festival