WINTER VENDOR APPLICATION
The Cary Downtown Farmers Market mission is to improve community health through access to local produce and educate the community about the benefits of eating fresh, local produce, meats, dairy, etc. We aim to promote the preservation of local farmland and sustainability while building bonds between local residents and surrounding areas to their local farmers.
Thank you for your interest in our Winter Market! Applications are currently being accepted for our winter season, please allow 7-10 days for Board Approval.
The WINTER market operates:
- Every Saturday, December 1st – March 30th — a total of 18 Saturdays
- Hours: 9 am-Noon; Severe Weather Permitting
- Pay full season – all 18 Saturdays – one time cost of $75 ($4.17 per Saturday)
- Drop in weekly rate $10; Market Manager MUST know commitment by Thursday of each week
- No application/registration fee
- Pay via website Paypal or Market Manager
- Internal Marketing to include intermittent Facebook posts, once weekly Newsletter, and general information via CDFM Website
- External Marketing to include Town of Cary Weekend Update
A copy of your sales tax registration or signed exemption is required when submitting your application.
Each application is accompanied by a set of rules that govern the operation of the market. PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE SET OF RULES BEFORE SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION.
Only complete applications will be considered.
All applications must include either a valid email address or a self addressed, stamped envelope and should be sent to: CDFM Attn: Market Manager PO Box 4621 Cary, NC 27519-4621T
The application fee can be paid either by cash, check or credit card. Checks should be addressed to CDFM Assoc. Credit card payments can be made online through the market’s website.
Questions? Email Leah Smith, Market Manager email@example.com