BECOME A VENDOR
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR WINTER MARKET 2018-2019
- Every Saturday, December 1st – March 30th — a total of 18 Saturdays
- Hours: 9 am-Noon
- Pay full season – all 18 Saturdays – one time cost of $75 ($4.17 per Saturday)
- Drop in weekly rate $10; Market Manager MUST know commitment by Thursday of each week
- No registration fee
- Pay via website Paypal or Market Manager
- Internal Marketing to include intermittent Facebook posts, once weekly Newsletter, and general information via CDFM Website
- External Marketing to include Town of Cary Weekend Update
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2019 SEASON!
If you would like to become a vendor at our market, welcome! We have a few rules to ensure that both our vendors and customers get what they need from the market experience. Please read our market rules before applying.
Once your application is received, our manager and Board will review and notify you of your acceptance status. Please allow 12-15 days for the approval process.
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
LOOKING FOR A COMMUNITY BOOTH?
We welcome nonprofits and community businesses to display booths at the Downtown Cary Farmers Market. Learn more here!
CHECK OUT OUR CURRENT VENDORS
We have an outstanding vendor community that brings their products and passion to market every week. Take a look at our current vendor lineup!