BECOME A VENDOR
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2019 SEASON!
If you would like to become a vendor at our market, welcome! We have a few rules to ensure that both our vendors and customers get what they need from the market experience. Please read our market rules before applying.
Please fill out application (click application button on the right). Once your application is received, our manager and Board will review and notify you of your acceptance status. Please allow 12-15 days for the approval process.
- Our Market Rules is a living/dynamic document, which is continually edited and updated. Please review before you apply. Any revisions will be highlighted and communicated immediately.
WINTER MARKET 2019-2020
Winter Market has not been scheduled yet. Please check back late September, early October for more details
Tentative Plans (Subject to Change):
- Every Saturday, December -March
- Hours: 9 am-Noon
- Registration/Application Fee: $TBD
- Pay full season – $TBD
- Drop in weekly rate $TBD; Market Manager MUST know commitment by Thursday of each week
- Pay via website Paypal or Market Manager
- Internal Marketing to include intermittent Facebook posts, once weekly Newsletter, and general information via CDFM Website
- External Marketing to include Town of Cary Weekend Update
Our Market Rules is a living/dynamic document, which is continually edited and updated. Please review before you apply. Any revisions will be highlighted and communicated immediately.
LOOKING FOR A COMMUNITY BOOTH?
We welcome nonprofits and community businesses to display booths at the Downtown Cary Farmers Market. Learn more here!
CHECK OUT OUR CURRENT VENDORS
We have an outstanding vendor community that brings their products and passion to market every week. Take a look at our current vendor lineup!
Ready to Apply?
You can also download, print and mail in your application by clicking here.