BECOME A VENDOR
2020 Traditional Season Applications –
OPEN ENROLLMENT begins January 3rd
If you would like to become a vendor at our market, welcome! We have a few rules to ensure that both our vendors and customers get what they need from the market experience. Please read our market rules before applying.
Please fill out application (click application button on the right). Once your application is received, our manager and Board will review and notify you of your acceptance status. Please allow 12-15 days for the approval process.
- Our Market Rules is a living/dynamic document, which is continually edited and updated. Please review before you apply. Any revisions will be highlighted and communicated immediately.
Now thru March 2020
Thank you for your interest in our Winter Market! Applications are currently being accepted for our winter season, please allow 7-10 days for Board Approval.
The WINTER market operates:
- Every Saturday, December 7th– March 28th — a total of 17 Saturdays
- Hours: 9 am-Noon; Severe Weather Permitting
- Pay full season – all 17 Saturdays – one time cost of $75 ($4.41 per Saturday)
- Drop in weekly rate $10; Market Manager MUST know commitment by Thursday of each week
- New Vendor Application Fee $15 (temporarily pay via check)
- Pay package or weekly rates via website Paypal or Market Manager
- Internal Marketing to include intermittent Facebook posts, once weekly Newsletter, and general information via CDFM Website
- External Marketing to include Town of Cary Weekend Update
- Featuring ‘Super Saturday’ once a month to engage visitors and boost traffic with activities such as s’mores, hot cocoa and spiced cider (more info to follow and dates TBD)
Our Market Rules is a living/dynamic document, which is continually edited and updated. Please review before you apply. Any revisions will be highlighted and communicated immediately.
LOOKING FOR A COMMUNITY BOOTH?
We welcome nonprofits and community businesses to display booths at the Downtown Cary Farmers Market. Learn more here!
CHECK OUT OUR CURRENT VENDORS
We have an outstanding vendor community that brings their products and passion to market every week. Take a look at our current vendor lineup!
Ready to Apply?
You can also download, print and mail in your application by clicking here.