BECOME A VENDOR
2020 Traditional Season Applications –
OPEN ENROLLMENT begins January 3rd
If you would like to become a vendor at our market, welcome! We have a few rules to ensure that both our vendors and customers get what they need from the market experience. Please read our market rules before applying (click Step 1 Green Button on the right side of your screen).
Open enrollment deadline is January 31st. Please submit your application (click Step 2 Green Button on the right side of your screen) prior to January 31st to be considered for our Traditional Market season. Applications will be reviewed around the beginning of February and applicants will be notified of acceptance around the end of February.
Vendors may apply outside of open enrollment (or after January 31st), however the application will be considered based on current needs of the Market and if the product category is already fulfilled. Once your application is received (outside of open enrollment), our manager and Board will review and notify you of your acceptance status. Please allow 12-15 days for the approval process.
2020 Vendor Pricing/Packages:
- Traditional Season runs from April to October 2020 – total of 31 Saturdays.
- ALL vendors, including Full Time, Part Time, and Guest have to apply and pay the non refundable application fee. $35 Application Fee for New Vendors; $25 Application Fee for Current Vendors. This is required regardless of approval/acceptance into Market. This fee covers administration and operations of paperwork and document review.
- Guest Vendors pay $25 per week of participation.
- Part Time (PT) Vendors Package Requirements:
- Commit to 14 weeks (out of 31 weeks), Dates of participation must be identified in advance.
- Pay Package Price in full $252 ($18/per Market).
- Pay $50 Membership Fee.
- After completion of 14 Markets, PT Vendors have the option of participating up to 9 additional Markets for a discount of $9 per Market.
- Full Time (FT) Vendors Package Requirements:
- Commit to 24 weeks (out of 31 weeks).
- Pay Package Price in full $312 ($13/per Market).
- Pay $50 Membership Fee.
- After completion of 24 Markets, FT Vendors have the option of participating up to 7 additional Markets for a discount of $6 per Market.
- Seasonal Vendors will follow the same pricing structure as Full Time Vendors, however specific payment package will be decided with Market Manager.
- Unique payment circumstances and package pricing situations will be handled individually and decided by the Market Manager.
- Our Market Rules is a living/dynamic document, which is continually edited and updated. Please review before you apply. Any revisions will be highlighted and communicated immediately.
Now thru March 2020
Thank you for your interest in our Winter Market! Applications are currently being accepted for our winter season, please allow 7-10 days for Board Approval.
The WINTER market operates:
- Every Saturday, December 7th– March 28th — a total of 17 Saturdays
- Hours: 9 am-Noon; Severe Weather Permitting
- Pay full season – all 17 Saturdays – one time cost of $75 ($4.41 per Saturday)
- Drop in weekly rate $10; Market Manager MUST know commitment by Thursday of each week
- New Vendor Application Fee $15 (temporarily pay via check)
- Pay package or weekly rates via website Paypal or Market Manager
- Internal Marketing to include intermittent Facebook posts, once weekly Newsletter, and general information via CDFM Website
- External Marketing to include Town of Cary Weekend Update
- Featuring ‘Super Saturday’ once a month to engage visitors and boost traffic with activities such as s’mores, hot cocoa and spiced cider (more info to follow and dates TBD)
Our Market Rules is a living/dynamic document, which is continually edited and updated. Please review before you apply. Any revisions will be highlighted and communicated immediately.
LOOKING FOR A COMMUNITY BOOTH?
We welcome nonprofits and community businesses to display booths at the Downtown Cary Farmers Market. Learn more here!
CHECK OUT OUR CURRENT VENDORS
We have an outstanding vendor community that brings their products and passion to market every week. Take a look at our current vendor lineup!
Ready to Apply?
You can also download, print and mail in your application by clicking here.